The ultimate wait

Tonight the wait is just not bearable....

Why did God design pregnancy to be 9 months, 40 weeks or 280 days?

The Bible says that children are a blessing to the Lord and to their parents, this I would agree.  "Proverbs 17:6 NIV Children's children are a crown to the aged, and parents are the pride of their children." I would like to hold my blessing in my arms, to see his face, to touch his skin and to kiss his face.  I want to see each and every detail of what he looks like and get to know his temperament out side my belly, although I feel I know a good portion of his temperament now. I want to see Bobby see him for the first time, to hold him, to father him, to pray over him and to rock him to sleep.  I want to see what God designed from Bobby and I. I want to give physical love to this child I have bore for since last December.  I want him OUT!

Blaine is predicted to be born on Sept 7th, 2011 but each day, the closer we get time just seems to drag on. How do you deal with the anticipation of labor, his arrival and how you will parent?  It all seemed so easy nine months ago when Bobby and I found out we were expecting a baby. Then fifteen weeks into it the knowledge of having a son was so amazing that it became even more real. Around twenty six weeks, I began to feel the awe inspiring feeling of my son move within my belly and even more so did the feeling of blessing and fear come together.  At seven months, Bobby and I decided to name this sweet baby Blaine (although we have not picked the other half of the name) it was the first time that I could really talk to him and call him by name.  But today, with just days ahead of me till his arrival I seem to be impatient, scared, excited and want to wait over. 

Today, as I lay in bed, I looked at Bobby and said that in less than two weeks Blaine, our son, a baby, a form of us would be laying in the amazing cradle that sits next to our bed.  How our world will change in just an instant?  There will be no more sleeping in, no more self focus, no more completely spontaneous actions from this point on. We will be family focused and our actions will eternally impact our children. Proverbs 20:7 NIV  "The righteous lead blameless lives; blessed are their children after them." 

Tonight I will just wait and pray for God's timing and safe and healthy delivery because there is nothing else a girl can do at this point. 

Good night my friends.. and welcome to the rants of Clary Love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wait is On- November 16th

Brain Power

The Neurologist and a Pineal Gland