3 Months... My oh My I must give Thanks

My oh My, I can't believe my little man is almost 3 months old.  Oh the trials that we have encountered in the last 3 months but the joys overwhelm the trials.  God has done so much and I write this as my thank you.

Thank you to God for creating the most amazing creation in Blaine.  He is perfect because you made him.
Thank you to Bobby for being an amazing father who stays at home with Blaine 3 days a week.  I know you are tired.  Your sacrifice for our family and your son is a blessing the the bond between you and Blaine, even at 3 months is beautiful.
Thank you to Mom and Dad for your support and help.  Mom, thanks for watching Blaine each Friday and on days when things get crazy at work.  You are amazing with him and it will never be forgotten that you were willing to care for him so would not have to put Blaine in child care. Dad, thanks for allowing us to borrow your truck for 2 months while Bobby worked on our car.  You provided safe transportation and a major need when we needed it.
Bill and Kellie, thanks for your support and help.  Bill, I know it is not easy to go from work, to picking up Blaine to feeding him and staying up till I get there.  You are a wonderful gramps and Blaine is happier because you care for him.  Kellie, thank you for coming home early each Thursday to care for Blaine, for checking on me and asking me how my day went when I come in, for having dinner for me, for being patient when I am stressed and providing all the amazing needed burp rags, blankets and for knowing us so well you take the time on a Sunday to stop by and fix up Blaine's room and giving me a break to take a shower.
Chad, Cary, Chloe and Colby, thanks for being goo goo over the little man I love.  It is such a blessing to see you fall in love with him too.  Cary, your support through texts, calls and coming over to moms when we are there is more thanks than I can express.  Somehow you call and text just when I needed support.  Chloe, thanks for constantly cheering me up with being you. You are truly a huge chunk of my heart and life would not be as sweet without you.  Thanks for helping Mawmaw with Blaine and being an amazing cousin to Blaine.  He surely loves you as much as Bobby and I do.  Colby, your heart is so pure and each time you say baybee Bane "baby Blaine" it blesses my heart. 
Jason, Jacie, Taylor and Cole, thank your for staying grounded for us, especially me, as Blaine's health issue has gone up and down.  Jason, your constant research and knowledge is on children's health and development is a blessing.  Jacie, your willingness to capture Blaine in pictures is so nice.  I am so blessed to have you there with a camera to always remember the great momemts of his life. 
Eric, Torrie and Alice, Thank you for accepting us a your family.  It is amazing to have another brother, sister and niece.  All your love and support puts me in awe.  Your generousity is a blessing and I can never thank you enough for the things you pass down from Alice to Blaine.
Chad, Lindsay and the girls.  I love you. Linz you are truly the best friend a girl could have and only God knows how many prayers you have lifted up in Blaine's name and Bobby and I.  Your wisdom is truly from God and his spirit is so alive in you.  I look up to your and I am honored to be your friend.
To the rest of my family and friends, thanks!  It may sound simple but I thank you very much for all you have done and do for my family.  I am loved by you and so thankful to have you in my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wait is On- November 16th

Brain Power

The Neurologist and a Pineal Gland