Second Round of Fun

At yesterday's (Monday's 6-5-13) Ob check up the doctor immediately assessed me as I walked in and the discussion began on when my second reduction would happen. My fluids were already high again. It had been 8 days since my first reduction. After a brief talk between me, Dr and my hubby it was decided that to keep from heading to hospital on emergency I would go in Tuesday morning at 6:45 am to have a second reduction.

I took Blaine to mom and dads to stay the night so I would not have to worry about him. Bobby was going to go ahead and go to work so this leaves me alone at hospital.

Reduction went relatively smooth since they gave me statal before the whole thing began to keep baby from going nuts like the first time. A second doctor came in to see procedure but was not able to stay the whole time. The doctor took off 2200ml of amniotic fluid filling both vacuum bottles to top with no room left.

This reduction seemed to be much more painful since it was done more to my right side than right above belly button. It felt like it went through more muscle at that spot, also had more paineful contractions during the procedure.

After the fact, having some pain in my right lower abdominal area. They think just muscle or nerve pain but it hurts...a lot. Can't get comfortable and just tired too. Baby is doing just fine and from what I see looks like contractions are slow.

Wednesday, doing much better now. Pain subsided during the night and hoping to.just take it easy today. Bobby is taking vacation the rest of this week so excited that we get to spend some family time and marriage time before the new little man arrives.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wait is On- November 16th

Brain Power

The Neurologist and a Pineal Gland