Craziness going on

Do you ever feel like you are just not sure what to do?
Like what I give is not enough?
Like what I desire is too selfish?
Like my job is too insignificant? 

With all the craziness going on in the world, I do not want to be lukewarm. I don't want to be stuck in a comfortable rut that is not making a difference.

If Christ came back tomorrow would I be seen by the Lord as someone serving him or just a follower, not a leader/disciple?

My current job keeps me in on my toes. I know it is one of those jobs that Christ designed for me. But is simply teaching my kids to know, love and serve God enough or should I be doing more? Is serving my husband with love, food, comfort and friendship of marriage really honorable to the maker of my soul?

Should I use my time to stand up more on social media to the blatant sin some find casual?  Should I post bible verses? Should I judge less and love more graciously?

I don't know the answers.

But for today, I will seek Him more than I did yesterday. Tell Him I love Him more. Love those I get to be around more.

Today that is my answer,  wonder what it will be like tomorrow...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wait is On- November 16th

Brain Power

The Neurologist and a Pineal Gland