Dang good Doctor was right...wished him to be wrong.

After waking up in pain at 1am on Saturday morning, I took myself and Blaine to Mimi's for help. I took over their massive tub and Blaine got spoiled by his Mimi. The pain lessened for a bit after an hour bath but returned with a vengeance. Called my Dr for advice and received a muscle relaxed. It did dull the pain but revealed I had been having contractions too. Those did not subside so Bobby and I decided to be safe and go to hospital. My amazing Dr was already here so able to assess me and get me on drugs to stop the contractions I was having every two minutes but was barely dilated so that's good.
More test, blood, iv, shots that hurt bad-rather stung bad and antibiotics dir to blood in urine.
Expected to get a reduction of fluid in morning but taking a pill to help reduce it every two hours now. Crazy...feel like a drug lady.
Send Bobby home to get some sleep and so he could bring essentials to me in morning. If reduction goes smooth there is a chance I could be released with the understanding I will return for another fun booty shot.
That is all I know so far.
Keep up the prayers that Thor stays where he belongs for as long as God needs him there. We want to go home with him, not without him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wait is On- November 16th

Brain Power

The Neurologist and a Pineal Gland