The Wait is On- November 16th

The waiting has been tedious.  Awkward almost. 

Brain surgery. Mass Removal. 

Do I say something? Do I tell others? 

Do I ask for prayers? Do I share on Facebook? Do I keep it hidden in my heart? 

Saying things out loud makes them real. It brings the scary things out to light. It brings the questions and looks. 

I have started to ask God what he wants me to do. His plan must be more significant than my own. 

I had a person call the other day who had overheard my diagnosis.  The situation was unique, and unbeknown to me, she was struggling with some of the same symptoms I was, however, on a different timeline. She was able to find it so much sooner. No waiting years and years with terrible medications.  

After learning about me, she went and asked a doctor to run an MRI.  She called in fear to ask who I was seeing, she too had a pineal mass. 

I know no other person who had anything wrong with their pineal region, only a few who had deep brain masses. None, pineal region. 

If for no other reason, than to give others hope, answers, a resources, a prayer warrior, I believe there warrants a reason to share. 

It's October now.  My pre-surgery MRI is in a few weeks with the pre-op appointment. 

I recently had Covid for what I believe is the 4th time since 2020.  The headaches ramped up with each round of Covid. This round has been no different. Covid is an inflammatory illness that sit in the areas of your body in which pain and inflammation have difficulty being removed. 

If your reading this, I would use your prayers.
Pray God's wisdom is supreme.
Pray the mass is clear, with clear edges, and easily removable.
Pray there is a clear path without destruction to the mass from other areas of my brain.
Pray for peace.
Pray for my family; my husband and boys, my mother, and close family. 
Pray for my extended family and friends that they would see God through this situation. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brain Power

The Neurologist and a Pineal Gland